Caregiver Watch Terms and Conditions
To better serve our customers, we have listed our Caregiver Watch Terms and Conditions. We at LocateMotion believe in total transparency for our GPS tracker solutions for elderly, kids, and people. Please read our terms and conditions carefully. As we develop new IoT, artificial intelligence (AI) devices, and other products and services, our terms and conditions may change, so stay up-to-date. Thank you for supporting LocateMotion.
LocateMotion Caregiver Watch, Products, Services, and Solutions Terms and Conditions
- LocateMotion Watch is a tracking device for your loved one. While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the data, LocateMotion is not responsible for any information or data relayed.
- Usage of the LocateMotion Watch is at users own risk. By using the device, both the user and the caregiver acknowledge that they accept any risks as their own.
- LocateMotion Solution comes with a 30 days full money back warranty, less any applicable fees or government charges ( may vary by jurisdiction)
- LocateMotion solution comes with a monthly/annual cellular connectivity plan that includes usage up to 10MB per month data, 2 voice min per month and 5 SMS per month (extra charges for additional usage).
- User acknowledges that LocateMotion does not provide connectivity directly, and is not liable in any way for the connectivity of the watch.
- In the event the watch is unable to connect to a live network due to defect in the hardware, the watch will be eligible for refund subject to the terms listed herein.
- Real-time location of watch wearer is sent to LocateMotion server at a regular refresh interval 1 min / 10 min / 1 hour. Use recommended, 10 min for maximum battery life.
- Real-Time watch location is calculated using a combination of technologies such as AGPS, WiFi and LBS to get the most accurate location coordinates within +/- 100 Meters.
- In case of no cellular coverage, LocateMotion is not liable for the connectivity
- LocateMotion Service Termination (Customer will have to return the LocateMotion watch in working condition to process applicable refund)
- To stop using within first 30 days, no additional charges and full refund
- To stop using within first 3 months,
- If a customer is on monthly plan, customer will pay a penalty of CAD $25
- If a customer is on a yearly plan, customer will pay a penalty of CAD $40 and refund will be provided on pro-rata basis for the remaining months
- To stop using between 3 months and 1 year,
- If a customer is on monthly plan, customer will pay no penalty
- If a customer is on a yearly plan, customer will pay a penalty of CAD $60 and refund will be provided on pro-rata basis for the remaining months
- To stop using after 1 Year, no additional charges
- Warranty will be deemed void in following cases,
- Impressions of watch liquid damage, accident, burn and abuse
- Watch device has been serviced / repaired by anyone other than LocateMotion
- IMEI is not same as present in the LocateMotion records
- Locate Motion connectivity charges not paid for more than 2 months
- LocateMotion is a wholly owned subsidiary of Markitech Inc. All rights and privileges reserved.
For questions and concerns, kindly contact us so we can better serve you and other LocateMotion customers in the future.