Caregiver Watch Terms and Conditions
To better serve our customers, we have listed our Caregiver Watch Terms and Conditions. We at LocateMotion believe in total transparency for our GPS tracker solutions for elderly, kids, and people. Please read our terms and conditions carefully. As we develop new IoT, artificial intelligence (AI) devices, and other products and services, our terms and conditions may change, so stay up-to-date. Thank you for supporting LocateMotion.
LocateMotion Caregiver Watch Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all LocateMotion products, services, and solutions. If you have questions about our terms and conditions, please contact us and we will do our best to answer your questions.
- LocateMotion watch is a tracking device for your loved ones. While LocateMotion make every effort to ensure the accuracy and security of the data, LocateMotion is not responsible for any information or data relayed.
- Usage of the LocateMotion Watch is at users own risk. By using the device, both the user and the caregiver acknowledge that they accept any risks as their own.
- LocateMotion Solution comes with a 30 days full money back warranty, less any applicable fees or government charges (may vary by jurisdiction).
- LocateMotion solution comes with a monthly/annual cellular connectivity plan that includes monthly usage of Voice (20mins), Data (20MB) and SMS (5). For any additional usage, a customer will be billed following usage fees: Voice (Canada to Canada/US $1/min), Data ($1/MB) & SMS ($0.3/SMS).
- Real-time location of watch wearer is sent to LocateMotion server at a regular interval of 1 min / 10 min / 1 hour. Use recommended 10 min for maximum battery life.
- Real-Time location of watch is calculated using a combination of technologies such as AGPS, WiFi and LBS to get the most accurate location coordinates within +/- 100 Meters.
- LocateMotion partners with Canada’s best IoT network to provide reliable connection anywhere. In case of no cellular coverage, LocateMotion is not liable for the connectivity.
- LocateMotion Service Termination (Customer will be responsible to ship LocateMotion watch in working condition to process applicable refund)
- To stop within first 30 days – a full refund of CAD $149 (device cost)
- To stop within first 3 months,
- Freedom Plan – a monthly charges will be retained, and a refund of CAD $149 (device cost)
- Care Plan – a one-time service fee of CAD $40 will be retained, and a refund of CAD $109 (=device cost – one-time service fee)
- To stop between 3 months and 1 year,
- Freedom Plan – a monthly charges will be retained and a refund of CAD $75 (partial device cost)
- Care Plan – a one-time service fee of CAD $60 and a partial device cost CAD $75 will be retained, and a refund of CAD $164 (=device cost – (one-time service fee + partial device cost))
- To stop using after 1 Year, customer can retain the device at no additional charges.
- LocateMotion warranty will be deemed VOID in following cases,
- Impressions of watch liquid damage, accident, burn and abuse
- Watch device has been serviced / repaired by anyone other than LocateMotion
- IMEI is not same as present in the proof of purchase
- Locate Motion connectivity charges not paid for more than 2 months
LocateMotion warrants “Caregiver watch” (the “product”) and only the Product, against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of ONE YEAR (365 days) from the date of receiving the unit by the original Consumer (“Limited Warranty Period”). This warranty is only valid from the date of receiving Caregiver watch and the Consumer must provide proof of purchase.
The consumer’s sole and exclusive remedy, and LocateMotion’s sole and exclusive responsibility under this warranty, if a hardware defect arises and a valid claim is received by LocateMotion within the Warranty Period, at its option and to the extent permitted by law, LocateMotion, will either (1) repair the Product at no charge (postage fees for returning the product are responsibility of the consumer), using new or refurbished replace parts or (2) exchange the Product with a new or refurbished Product, so that it performs substantially in accordance with the product features on the date of consumer’s initial purchase.
Disclaimer of Warranty
Our watch is not a medical device and is not regulated nor approved by the Health Canada. Our products and services are intended to provide you with an ability to track and monitor people and objects. Our iOS / Android LocateMotion app is intended to provide you with data and information about watch wearer, and can be used as a substitute for attention or supervision solely at your discretion. Use of LocateMotion watch and mobile app is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. LocateMotion, expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
LocateMotion makes no warranty that (i) the service will meet your requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, or (iii) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations. Our product may include product warnings and instructions on the packaging, labels and documentations. As a condition to receiving services, you agree to strictly comply with all product warnings and instructions on the packaging, labels and documentation of products, and any updates that we provide to you via the services. In addition, you agree to only use the products in a manner that complies with all applicable laws and regulations.